Optimize Your Keg Storage with UNEX Solutions
The craft beer boom has created a demand for beer distributors to increase the number of SKUs stored in their warehouses. UNEX engineers thoughtfully designed SpanTrack Keg Flow to meet the needs of this ever-expanding industry. When beer wholesalers need to increase capacity and store kegs of various shapes and sizes, palletized storage is no longer an option. To remain competitive, beer distributors need to implement high-density keg storage solutions to keep pace with consumer demand.
Keg Flow uses durable SpanTrack rollers that integrate seamlessly into existing pallet rack structures. UNEX customized keg storage tracks can meet the needs of beer distribution operations, both large and small. SpanTrack Keg Flow allows beer wholesalers to store more beer variations in their distribution centers. Keg Flow accommodates standard keg sizes, including Sixth Barrel, Quarter Barrel, Slim Quarter, and Half Barrel. SpanTrack rollers provide the most surface contact, so weight is evenly distributed to create an efficient, reliable, durable keg storage rack. Implementing keg storage racks in your operation will bring heavy kegs off the ground to increase SKU density, maximize space, and create FIFO product rotation.
Explore UNEX Solutions
SpanTrack Keg Flow
SpanTrack Keg Flow gets kegs off the ground and gives beer distributors room to grow. This high-density keg storage solution replaces palletized storage, consolidates floor space, reduces bending for workers, and improves stock rotation.
Additional Benefits Of Spantrack Keg Flow Include:
- Add keg storage to any new or existing pallet rack
- Increase storage density up to 200% while reducing travel time and mispicks
- Reduce wear on aluminum kegs
- Keep kegs tight and upright
SpanTrack Lane is an innovative carton-flow solution that drops into new or existing pallet rack structures to create an efficient, reliable, and durable flow system. Depend on a robust and sturdy solution for even the most active warehouses and assembly plants.
Key benefits of Spantrack include:
- Ensure FIFO inventory rotation
- Reduce worker travel time by up to 75%
- Optimized for product stacking
- Industry-leading 7-year warranty
SpanTrack Wheel Bed
SpanTrack Wheel Bed is a flexible carton flow solution that drops into new or existing pallet rack structures to create the ultimate gravity flow rack system for order picking operations, manufacturing facilities, and more.
Additional Benefits Of Spantrack Wheel Bed Include:
- Hex hub wheel design for optimal flow
- Store products with a wide variation in size and weight
- Increase flexibility for inventory slotting with 90% left to right bay usage
- Replenish inventory from the back without interrupting the process in front
Tilted pick shelves significantly improve SKU visibility, resulting in faster order picking and more comfortable, precise picks for workers. Our easy-to-mount pick shelves are customizable and fit perfectly in racks and on workstations.
Additional Benefits Of Pick Shelves Include:
- Integrate slow movers into the pick line to save space and increase efficiency
- Eliminate the dead zone
- Accelerate pick rates
- Provide clear visibility and accessibility at the pick point and improve worker comfort
Roller Rack is a pre-engineered gravity flow rack designed to optimize efficiency, safety, and FIFO rotation in many settings. They are pre-configured, easy to assemble, and ready when your facility needs them.
Additional Benefits Of Roller Racks Include:
- Quick and easy to build and install
- Create bays seven times denser than pallet position storage
- Reduce picker travel time by up to 75%
- Improve access and visibility while reducing strain on workers
Durable, efficient gravity conveyors move all types of loads throughout a facility. Our extensive line of roller and wheel conveyor solutions are easy to install, made to order, and proven to increase warehouse efficiency and throughput significantly.
Additional Benefits Of Gravity Conveyors Include:
- Replace high-maintenance solutions with rugged, low-maintenance gravity conveyors
- Save time and money with lengths manufactured to the inch
- All steel construction for increased durability
- Improve efficiency and throughput
Pallet Track is a durable pallet flow solution that utilizes rollers or wheel rails to optimize flow for fast-moving inventory. Our high-quality pallet tracks increase efficiency and storage density and can be customized to fit an operation’s unique needs.
Key benefits of Pallet Track include:
- Select from a variety of track lengths and mounting options
- Increase storage density
- Reduce fork truck operations
- Decrease damage to inventory
Connect with an Expert
Connect with our experts to learn how UNEX Keg Flow can help increase space utilization within your operation.