How quickly can I get a carton flow solution installed?
All UNEX products are engineered-to-order, and lead time depends on the size and complexity of your order. However, average lead times for our SpanTrack solution range from 5 to 12 weeks.
How is UNEX carton flow better or different than the competition or what we already have?
Several key differentiators make SpanTrack the leading carton flow solution. Here are the top 5 reasons why SpanTrack is better than other carton flow solutions:
- SpanTrack carton flow solutions provide the most surface contact, so weight is distributed evenly to optimize product flow and eliminate hang-ups on the track.
- Shelf Track carton flow systems provide up to 300% more product contact than plastic wheel rails.
- UNEX carton flow solutions increase throughput by up to 150% compared to picking from pallets.
- SpanTrack and Shelf Track’s patented design easily drops into existing structures with very little effort.
- UNEX carton flow solutions are backed by an industry-leading 7-year warranty.
When should I use carton flow rollers, and when should I use wheel beds?
If your SKU locations vary in size and often change, wheel beds (SpanTrack Wheel Bed) are recommended for maximum flexibility left-to-right for re-slotting. Dedicated lanes (SpanTrack Lane) are recommended for fixed or predictable SKU locations.
Why should I use steel carton flow rollers instead of aluminum? What is the cost difference?
Steel rollers are more durable than aluminum rollers and have a low slope needed for long runs. Steel rollers are more expensive, but they are built to withstand difficult workflows and are backed by a 7-year warranty.
Can SpanTrack be relocated after installation?
Yes, SpanTrack easily drops into existing pallet racks and can easily be relocated to other areas or facilities as needed.