Flex Wheel Series Gravity Conveyor
Flexible conveyor lines for packaging, assembly, shipping and receiving, and more.
UNEX’s Flex Wheel Series (FWS) Gravity Conveyor is an ideal solution for instantly establishing conveyor lines for packaging, assembly, shipping and receiving, and more. This lightweight and flexible conveyor solution can be integrated seamlessly with other conveying systems, ensuring an easy and effortless transition as your operation’s needs and demands change.
The Flex Wheel Series Gravity Conveyor is suitable for conveying flat-based items like boxes, cases, and cartons, and has the capacity to handle your heavy and bulky SKUs. Going with the flow has never been easier.
- Rugged, heavy duty 1.92″ diameter ABS plastic self-tracking skatewheels with enclosed steel ball bearings.
- Variable axles centers from 1.25″ to 4.9″ for 7″ minimum package sizes.
- Up to 200 pounds per linear foot load capacity.
- Heavy duty powder coated steel side plates for maximum strength and durability.
- End box-stop and hooks to connect additional lines of conveyor.
- Galvanized telescopic legs with scales in inches, allowing for accurate height adjustments from 28″ to 44″.
- Temporary banked curves with a minimum turning radius of 27″.
- 5″ diameter heavy duty swivel polyurethane casters with locking brakes on every support.
- Available in six standard lengths and two widths to suit your individual conveying application.
Configure a Custom Flexible Conveyor