FlowCell Gravity Flow Racks
Create durable, flexible, modular and portable storage solutions.
One of the best ways to boost productivity, improve ergonomics, eliminate waste and maximize your space is to implement FlowCell flow rack and workstation solutions from UNEX. FlowCell helps you apply Lean manufacturing principles and gives you the opportunity to create modular workstations designed specifically for your unique operation. FlowCell carton flow rack is proven to:
- Increase space utilization by up to 50%.
- Boost productivity up to 30% – parts angle toward the picker, making picking easy and fast.
- Reduce reaching and improve ergonomics.
- Create flexible dynamic storage to accommodate line and process changes.
- Ensure FIFO rotation – replenishment from back does not interfere with process.
- Keep the factory organized – totes and boxes are stored in return lanes rather than on the floor.
UNEX FlowCell carton flow racks are up to 13 times stronger than 28mm tube and joint flow rack systems like Creform, and will support up to 1,000 lbs per level. FlowCells are:
- Durable – heavy gauge steel construction and a 7-year warranty.
- Modular – easy assembly saves you hours compared to tube and joint structures.
- Adjustable – levels are adjustable on 1”centers.
- Efficient – 1.75” tall beam with 1” adjustability allows for maximum product density.
- Attractive – powder coat paint for components.
- Customizable – full line of accessories to design the perfect modular workstation.
- 7-year warranty
- 11-3/4″ wide tracks allow storage of 8 kegs across in a 96-inch wide bay
- Increases storage density up to 200%
- High roller stop for easy ergonomic keg “roll-out”- also reduces wear on aluminum kegs
- 6″ common heavy duty guard rails keep kegs upright
- Available in single and double-deep lanes
- Double deep Keg Flow has impact and slow down skid plates