Keep products moving safely and smoothly.
Gravity conveyor can help you improve efficiency and increase throughput. With minimal investment, gravity conveyor can help your warehouse move all types of loads.
UNEX Manufactures Gravity Conveyors To Order
While most conveyors are sold in 5 or 10 foot lengths, UNEX manufactures gravity conveyor side channels to the inch, allowing you to order precisely what you need. This saves our customers time and money by eliminating the need to saw cut sections to length and provides more options to meet unique demands.
UNEX Gravity Conveyors offer:
- Full width rollers with ball bearings allow for maximum carton support. The full width roller helps boxes track straighter. Roller is available in two capacities. The JRS series is an 1.375″ diameter roller with a 1/4″ axle. The MRS series is a 1.9″ roller with a 7/16″ hex shaft for heavy duty applications. JRS is available in both steel or aluminum for both rollers and side channels.
- Skatewheel is constructed of a series of staggered steel or aluminum wheels. A variety of patterns are available. Skatewheel is offered with both steel or aluminum side channels.
- Wheel Rail consists of a narrow rail of single or double wheels for flowing well defined materials. The double wheel rails may be inline, or staggered to help convey irregular loads.
- Ball Transfers are a multidirectional material handling solution that helps position material precisely. Ball transfers are also useful for making tight turns when curves aren’t an option.
Gravity Conveyor Features and Benefits
- All steel construction for increased durability. Our galvanized rollers and side channels are typically used for permanent installation. Typically installed on adjustable H-supports.
- Optional aluminum construction. UNEX’s light duty Gravity Conveyor can be manufactured out of aluminum for increased portability. Used with tripods stands for instant, tool free setup.
- Available in multiple standard widths.
- Available in straight lengths up to 144″.
- 45 and 90 degree curves available.
- Numerous spur options to suit most layouts.
- Manual and spring assisted personnel gates.
- Lengths manufactured “to the inch” to provide flexibility for almost any situation.
- Available with square cut ends for permanent installations, notched ends for dropping onto beams, and coped ends for temporary hook and bar layouts.
- End treatments include package stops, impacts plates, and hook and bars.
- Height adjustable H-Supports for permanent installation. Manufactured from galvanized steel.
- Powdercoated Steel Tripod supports allow for temporary installs.
- Quickship Offerings – guaranteed 72-hour turnaround on UNEX Gravity Conveyor in stock.